Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

And I always thought 'F' is never good before...

Fuh, it has been a while since the last post. My apology, it's just that I was preoccupied with my studies (which is good, anyway). This post may not have much significance towards my study, but I was quite amazed by such event that took place. I was listening to a local English radio station when suddenly a commercial break caught my attention. Perhaps most of you might have heard about it long ago, but to me it is something new. The commercial is about F-cup cookies.

I was surprised by the way the commercial is presented. It involves a conversation between two person, a guy and a girl. That guy is promoting F-cup cookies to the girl, but the girl hesitated because she was on "diet". Then that guy would go on elaborating the fact that the product is widely accepted in Japan etc. What catches my attention the most is the fact that the guy openly mentioned about the girl having "two apples" and said that he would have preferred "two watermelons". Oh my... That was way too straight forward. I dunno about your culture, but it is not widely acceptable in my culture. And definitely not something to be discussed openly with your female counterpart (unless you are spouses, of course).

Is it true that "the bigger they are, the better"? Well, I think it depends. To me, any size would do as long as they are not too massive or too flat. Opss, am I being naughty here? Uh-uh, not really. By the way, I have to admit that I don't know much about the measuring and classification of breast size (except the Tanner staging, but that's for pubertal sexual developmental assessment and has nothing to do with the bra size). But from my simple internet search, I noticed that almost 70% of women worldwide are wearing the wrong size of the bra. So, it is not something to be ashamed of if I don't really know much about it. It's not that I am going to wear it anyway. lol

Honestly, I really don't mind about "the shape". Partially because I am no "muscle man" or "six-packers" to begin with. Apart from that, what really matters are the personality and the quality of the girl. Of course, considering the fact that I am planning to spend the rest of my life with that girl (as my wife). Physical attribute won't last forever. Soon, those hour glass figure and flawless complexion will fade away as the time goes by. If you are equating love as being directly proportionate to physical attribute, then for sure the love will fade away as the women you are married to is becoming older.

Oh, not forgetting to mention that, being a Muslim I will always consider her religion as the main criteria. She can be from any race or country. Pale white, pinkish with freckles, dark, brown, yellow, whatsoever. As long as she is willing to accept my flaws and understands me. And of course, it will be mutual. I swear that I will try my best to become a good husband and treat her well.

But that will come later. First I must focus on my studies. That's for sure. With 11 days to go, there's not much time left. This is the final lap, I must gather all my strength and "sprint" my way towards success.

"Dear God, please grant me health and peace of mind so that I can sit for the exam in a proper way. I will try my best, and leave the rest to You. Please grant my wish and make a good and safe doctor out of me. Ameen..."

No comments: