Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

The End of the Beginning



Alhamdulillah... I passed my final professional MBBS examination. Many thanks to my teachers, hospital staffs, colleagues, and especially those patients (who "sacrificed" themselves to be interviewed, examined, and being set up procedure upon by the 'noob' like me). Without their support, I don't think I will be able to pass this exam. Thank you very much.

I would also like to express my gratitude towards my parents and my siblings for their relentless support, financially and more importantly, morally. Not forgetting my relatives who really support my effort - particularly my auntie who taught me on proper technique of interview skills when I was going for interview with JPA a few months back. Thank you very much.

Too bad, some of my friends didn't make it. I bet this is how life is. Sometimes you are on the top, the next day you may fall to the bottom. Some of them are much better than me. But God knoweth best. Surely there is hikmah behind all the events that took place.

As for me, I will not take this success for granted. Perhaps a week of relaxation and vacation might do, but soon I will resume my struggle to become more competent than I am today. Medicine is a lifelong learning process. You may know best in certain area, but absolutely not in ALL area. With this, I hereby wish myself luck and all the best for my career path as a medical practitioner / healthcare worker / or just simply, a doctor.

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning". - Churchill



No comments: