Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

5 days to go~

... before the beginning of the final professional MBBS examination. I hope that I can manage to pass the exam. Otherwise I will be spending the next 6 months for extension and resit for another exam (God forbid). And it won't be easy too. So, I will try my best to score as much as I can in the exam to the very last minute.

Our batch has created a history I guess, with the highest number of students being barred from the examination. However I could not be sure of that. But one thing for sure, it is a stark contrast as compared to the previous batch, whereby there was none of them being barred.

Most of them, not to say all of them, were being barred mainly because of lack of attendance. Our faculty has set up minimum 80% of attendance, and we were all had been warned of the consequences of failing to fulfill the requirement. Yet, obviously some of us were not bothered by such reminder. Hence, they were barred from sitting for the examination.

Some of them have their reasons, while the rest were simply not coming from the class for no reasons. Of course, they would be asked to write a show-cause letter. But unfortunately none of them were accepted by the dean's office. It's a pity for them, for not even having a fighting chance. It's a pity, because some of them are very,very,very knowledgeable as compared to myself. And one or two of them had once ridiculed me before for my "lack of knowledge and skills" - according to their definition. But that's another story. I don't mind, and of course I won't say to them "serves you right!". Yet, what really hurts my feeling is that they would still hope and pray that I would soon join them. They even sarcastically wish me luck by saying, "Nanti jangan tinggalkan kita orang jauh sangat ye. Jangan buat master cepat sangat."

I won't judge them, there's no point of doing so. It won't affect the outcome of our exam anyway. Some of them have their own reason and problems that hindered them from attending the classes. But it is all written then. I wish them luck, and of course I hope for the best of me too~

As for me, I will try my very best and leave the rest to God. I will accept whatever the outcome of the exam is, but I really hope that I will pass the exam and become a safe doctor once I've graduated.

Ok, it's time to get back to the business. Five days to go. I should bombard myself with past years' questions and quick revision based on them. This would also be the time for proper sleep hygiene and diet so that I will be at the best of my health for the upcoming exam. Ganbate~ Chaiyo~ All the best~ Bittaufiq wan najah~ Semoga berjaya~!!!

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish all my coursemates the best for the exam (if they happened to read this blog, obviously).

Mode: RED ALERT

No comments: