Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wohoo... 2 days to go~

Yes, two days to go and yet I still feels 'empty' without much input for the last few days. Even though there's much progress but I felt like I'm not doing enough for this exam. Just like previous exams. Hopefully I will be able to pass this exam. I think I should stop from blogging for now. Maybe, just maybe, I will come back after I'm done with theory paper, the day before OSCE. Please pray for me.

Action plan:

1) Proceed with Past Years Questions attempt

2) Review on the investigations and their interpretation (including radiology)

3) Flip through short notes that I've prepared prior.



That's all for now. Till then, bye~



Graphics from HERE. Special thanks to Mr. Adnan i.e. the owner of the blog for the pic. Now it's my turn for the exam. =)

No comments: