Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Long Case... 8 hours to go, and counting...

This is it. The day has come. Approximately 8 hours left before it's my turn to sit for the long case examination. I'm prepared... But perhaps I would still have to revise for the last few hours. Just to refresh my mind, especially on the aspect of management as well as the normal values for the investigations.

This session, and the short cases on Saturday would be my final few 'official' hours as a medical student. Hopefully I can make it and doesn't have to extend my studies for the next 6 months. Hopefully I will get a simple and straight forward case, answerable questions, a cooperative patient, and finally nice and helpful examiners. Ameen.

Come what may, I will accept whatever the outcome will be with open heart (figure of speech). Yet I will still struggle for the short cases session no matter how well I perform during the session later today.

p.s. Nervous... Have to calm myself down.

"Dear Me, don't compare yourself with others, whether the ones who were doing much better than you, or those who were not doing well. Just focus on yourself and pray hard. You can do it~!"

No comments: