Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Define Beauty

Nope. That's not the question that has been asked during the eop test written paper yesterday. We were asked to write short notes on premature ejaculation instead (among other questions). Oh my God! I never expected such question at all. Thank God I managed to write something about it, and as far as I remember, somebody had told me before that SSRIs can somehow help to treat premature ejaculation. It also been used by some psychiatrists to treat those serial rapists. Perhaps by making use of its side effect, in reducing libido. But I'm not sure whether it is evidence-based or not. I put it in the answer anyway... ("^_^)

---------

Anyway, let's go back to the topic of this post. I found this in the net while searching for some entertainment (not that kind of 'entertainment', if you ask me). I was looking for some updates on Korean movies or drama series so that I can ask a friend of mine to download them for me. Or at least I can look for them in the nearby video stores.

If you ask me to define beauty, then this would be my answer.






P.s. Anyway, she has nothing to do with the question about premature ejaculation. Thank you and get your mind out of the gutter, please...

No comments: