Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

end of posting test - Psychiatry

"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Sir Winston Churchill once said.

As for what I'm experiencing now, it's seems that his words are true enough to me. I will be sitting for the last end of posting test tomorrow. Hopefully it will be the last, because I don't want to spend another 6 months and re-sit the final MBBS.


There are two papers for Psychiatry posting, one on Monday (tomorrow!) and another on Wednesday. The first paper was written theory whereas the second is video session.

I am experiencing the "butterfly in stomach" sensation now. Palpitations, and sometimes sweating (perhaps due to the weather as well. Hot and humid). These are the symptoms of anxiety. Oh, and some degree of gastrointestinal disturbance as well. T_T

Plan:

Last ditch attempt

1) Attempt on all the available past year questions.
2) Memorize (yes, memorize) all the important drugs in Psychiatry.
3) Mnemonics
4) Revise based on the questions attempted.
5) Pray for the best...

p.s. I love Psy and I am considering to continue for my postgrad in Psy. But I'm not sure yet. Have to go through all the postings first during my housemanship before I make my decision. But for the time being, focus on my undergraduate final exam first!!!

=)

No comments: