Search This Blog

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Poor memory retention?!!

Oh dear, what happened to me? It seemed that I failed to recall some of the topics that I have covered throughout the years. Sometimes, it feels like I know the topic, but when it comes to answering the past year questions for the topic, I still couldn't obtain maximum marks. Bits of memories lost here and there. Must do something about it. Perhaps I 'm too stressed out to the extent I am unable to retrieve the memory back. Or maybe I'm not doing enough to consolidate the memory.

What should I do?

A quick search on the net, and I found this site mentioning about how to improve your memory. Useful tips, but do I have enough time? I hope so. So, from now on, I must rush full speed to catch up with my studies and improve on my memory as well. I would do whatever it takes to make sure I am competent enough to pass the exam and become a safe doctor.

Lifestyle modification is the keyword, I guess... No more junk food. Regular exercise. Proper sleep hygiene. Relaxation technique. And the most important thing, pray to God for the best of me.

Study technique? Rote learning is not a plausible option, but somehow it might helps, given the fact that time is running out. So this is the only option for me in order to consolidate the memory. But first I have to grasp the principle of the topics first. Plus the tips from the site that I've mentioned above.

Positive. Be positive. Repeat after me. "I am going to pass the exam and become a safe doctor".

I AM GOING TO PASS THE EXAM AND BECOME A SAFE DOCTOR.

Ameen...

No comments: